Thursday, February 18, 2010

Quest for the Perfect Closet

I, like every other woman lucky enough to have HBO in the early 2000's, quickly became obsessed with the Carrie Bradshaw closet. I just loved the aqua-gray color of it, and that everything seemed to have it's own perfect place. The fact that it was filled with hundreds of thousands of dollars of designer shoes and clothes was another high point. Simply sublime.
I have to complain for a bit that I can not believe she lives in Manhattan and has this kind of closet space, when my own apartment is likely twice as large, and I have 1/8th this kind of glamorous storage. However, a girl can dream, right? Check out this collection of divine closets I've assembled and we can all pretend together!
{Photos: Momoy.com, Charlotte Magazine, Canadian House & Home}

0 comments:

Post a Comment