Monday, April 12, 2010

The Ohio Union Opening Celebration

This past Saturday, 1,100 Ohio State Alumni, students, professional staff, and family gathered to celebrate the opening of our new building. It was a fabulous party, and I even got to design the menu for the event. It was all television themed, and the people in Event Services really outdid themselves. Here are some photos of the gala!
The Arche M. Griffin Grand Ballroom before the 1,100 guests arrived
The stage for the hosts was set up with vintage television sets and tray tables
I designed the menu for the event to look like a TV guide
Me, left of Brutus Buckeye, with my fellow Graphics & Marketing interns
The guests were served Chicken Marsala, or in my case, Vegetable Ravioli
The guests end the night by singing our Alma Mater, Carmen Ohio

I had such a wonderful time at this event, and just wanted to share with you how excited I was to be a part of the celebration. And of course, I love any excuse to get gussied up and wear pearls and heels!

0 comments:

Post a Comment