Monday, May 10, 2010

Plate Walls

I am completely smitten with plate walls. They are the perfect combination of installation art piece and celebration of fabulous, colorful pottery. Two have been featured on Design*Sponge, one today and one in 2008, and I am already looking for interesting plates for a wall of my own. Lisa Congdon's was the wall that actually inspired Angela Hardison's plate wall. And now both of these ladies have inspired mine! As I'm moving to a new apartment this fall, I am looking for decoration inspiration everywhere.
{Design*Sponge 2008}
{Design*Sponge 2010}

4 comments:

  1. Cute stuff! I stunbled across your blog and love it. We've got a lot in common. I am a graphic designer and HUGE Glee fan as well. I'll be back:)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brandie! You are too sweet. Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just now seeing this -- but thanks for the mention! glad my plate wall inspired you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by, Angela! Love both your blog and Seesaw as well! Thanks for all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete