Friday, November 19, 2010

Kind of Obsessed

I am coming off of a post-CSCA Creative Best awards high...Being in a room and sharing oxygen with that many of Columbus' truly outstanding creative minds is just exciting. Lots of fabulous work was featured, and I even snagged a little trophy of my own in the student category (more on that later!) But I completely fell in love with a project by Columbus designer and illustrator, Jeremy Slagle, and I wanted to show it to you guys...His work kind of left me drooling last night! The best part is, I never leave a CSCA event without feeling completely inspired to step up my game. 




Isn't this sort of "Zombie Prom" theme amazing? I want a giant poster of this to hang in my living room...actually, come to think of it, I want these too...

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post Jenna. Congrats on your award too. It was a fun evening. I have an extra Scoot-a-Que poster hanging around if you want one. Drop me an email and I'll hook you up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Chrissy! And I am still geeking about your work, Jeremy! So great.

    ReplyDelete