Monday, November 8, 2010

Love is Too Weak a Word...

...For how I feel about these Annie Hall-inspired prints by MikeOncley on Etsy.

Seriously, I want them all, but there are only 2 in stock right now...That La-Di-Da one is eventually coming to live with me, once it's back on the market, mark my words! Cate already ordered the "I lurve you, I loave you, I luff you" print and the classic "I would never want to belong to any club that would have someone like me for a member" one as well.


Artwork via Mike Oncley



I only wish they made a print that says "We can walk to the curb from here!" I confess, that is probably my favorite line...

1 comment:

  1. AHHH! did you see the new one "hi.. i forgot my mantra".

    i bet we could get him to make "it's okay, i can walk to the curb from here"!!!

    ReplyDelete