Thursday, January 14, 2016

Urban Decay | Gwen Stefani Makeup Collection

Guys, I am just still really obsessed with this UD | Gwen Stefani makeup collection! I even dedicated an entire post to the eyeshade palette last month. And they recently expanded the collection to include a blush palette, 8 lipsticks, 6 lip liners, and a brow box. I must say, I'm not sold on the brow box, though it is adorable, because it only comes in the "Bathwater Blonde" shade and too-light products in my brows tend to look a little too ash-toned. But this blush palette looks insanely gorgeous and also comes with a highlight and bronzer (the top right shade, and bottom left shade respectively). My fave, though, are the lipsticks which totally silence the complaints that her shadow palette was so neutral in tone. Of course Gwen is known for her outrageous lip looks! And I probably need them all. Take a look below at some visuals I put together of the shades available in the palette and lip collections. Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. he topic here i found was really effective to the topic which i was researching for a long time. Thanks for Sharing
    https://www.taxi-in-tunbridgewells.com/

    ReplyDelete