Thursday, July 7, 2011

Guest Blogging: The Design Boards

Candace McGourin from the lovely blog The Design Boards took a little vacation across the pond, and imagine my delight when she asked me to guest blog for her! It was such fun putting together a vacation look for a trip to the UK, and in true Jenna Sais Quois Cocktail Hour fashion, I paired it with a drink Brit's adore this time of year, the Pimm's Cup. Check out Candace's blog for design inspiration as well as some other fantastic guest posts! 


  1. Thanks again for guest blogging!! I loved the British inspired post you put together and I know my readers loved it as well! Cheers!

  2. You are so welcome! It was so much fun. Anytime you need a guest poster, just let me know! Hope your summer holiday was delightful. Thanks again!