Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Take Me Back To Manhattan...

Seriously, though! Take me back! I have been bitten by the New York City bug for sure. And it's just not going away! After a few weeks of being back in Ohio, and back to reality, I finally got around to looking at some of the photos I took while I was roaming around my favorite little island. There is so much to see, and so many little details you can find if you really stop to notice them. I also put a little bit of my design school training to work, spotting plenty of details from different artistic movements in everything I saw. How can one little place be so historical but so completely modern all at once? I like to think that I meet that description a little bit myself...Maybe, deep down, we belong together, this beautiful city and I.

120 Wall Street in all it's Art Deco glory
Gorgeous Art Nouveau details on Washington Heights Brownstones

Rain-covered Andy Warhol and his Bloomies bag in Union Square
Heaven on Earth...Fishs Eddy, Broadway and 19th Street in the Flatiron District






0 comments:

Post a Comment