Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Designer Spotlight: Lauren Moffatt

I was first introduced to the designs of Lauren Moffatt through the lovely Libby of Follow Me Moon early this year when she was one of my first featured L'Amour Listers. Ever since, I've been peeking in to see what Ms. Moffatt has been up to...and her Fall 2011 collection certainly does not disappoint! Full of fantastic transitional pieces to take you through those early autumn months of indecisive weather, as well as some fantastic looks paired with opaque tights and knits, I can honestly say I want almost every piece in this collection. Here are some of my favorite looks. Also, check out the video on the bottom. It's a preview of the shoot for the 2011 Lookbook, and will give you even more chances to drool over these gorgeous clothes.






All images via the Lauren Moffatt Fall 2011 Lookbook












































Check out the preview video below for even more amazing glimpses into the collection!


Lauren Moffatt Fall 2011: Behind the Scenes from Lauren Moffatt on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment