Friday, May 6, 2011

Eva Sais Quois: Derby Delights

Every week, I tell Eva Goicochea of the blog Monkey in Los Angeles that it was my favorite Gift Guide yet, and this week is no exception! She's done it again by creating the perfect assemblage of equestrian accessories and decorative pieces any race spectator would covet! I may be in Ohio at a computer and not Kentucky sipping a Mint Julep, but I may soon be in a race of my own...to track down some of these fabulous items!


1  Ceramic Horse Bust from Z Gallerie
2  Ex Libris en Camouflage silk twill scarf by Hermes
3  Symphony Opera & Theatre Glasses from Sherwoods
4  Miette Pedestal Dish from Z Gallerie
5  Bullseye Silk Pillow Cover from West Elm
6  Desk Tray/Notebook by Iomoi
7  Thayer Decanter by Ralph Lauren

To check out Eva's other Gift Guide posts, click here! And don't forget to check out Monkey in LA, and my Swell Sips series! This week I put together a Mango Margarita recipe in honor of Cinco de Mayo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment