Monday, May 9, 2011

Fragrance Fanatic

Do you have a signature scent that you wear every day? Or are you like me and enjoy changing it up depending on time of day, occasion, or just with your mood? I have a collection of seven different fragrances, and I probably couldn't pare it down to save my life. In fact, it actually keeps growing... Sometimes I move on to something new and exciting, but can't bare the thought of letting the old one go...I mean, why throw out perfectly good perfume? Here are my 7 scents! What are some of your favorites?



1  Daisy Eau So Fresh by Marc Jacobs is my newest addition. It's a perfect spring fragrancy but let's be honest...I would've bought it just for the packaging!
2  With Love by Hilary Duff is one of my favorite scents. Celeb perfume isn't usually so wonderful, but this is so creamy it almost reminds me of chai tea. Perfect for winter.
Burberry Brit Eau de Toilette is my current everyday scent. It's lighter than the perfume version and not at all overpowering, which makes it great for work.
Euphoria by Calvin Klein is a mostly retired scent that I was obsessed with in the midst of my college days. It's very strong, and definitely the sexiest of the bunch. I spritzed this on my wrists before going out every weekend and it brings back happy memories.
Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker is still my go-to scent for the autumn and I've been wearing it for six years now. Though the bottle looks totally femme, it's actually a really woodsy scent that's perfect for the crisp fall weather.
Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana is another mostly retired scent, because everyone wears it! But it still smells so incredibly fruity and delicious that I still bring it out for special warm-weather occasions.
Burberry Brit Eau de Parfum is totally spicy and fun, and I mostly wear it in the wintertime when I'm going out. It's a little too much for the workday, but just right for a dinner or drinks.

While you're surfing the web for fab fragrances, follow me on Bloglovin' too!

4 comments:

  1. I WISH I had a signature scent! Perfumes give me allergies. I'm jealous of people who smell pretty all day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love amazing grace by philosophy!
    http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P33801

    & Armani Code
    http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P144212&om_mmc=GoogleBase&_requestid=42976&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=912352&sbanner=us_search

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to check to make sure Euphoria was on there!! It always reminds me of you and cured my Aussie homesickness until Sam came along :)

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete