Friday, May 13, 2011

JSQ Lookbook: Preppy Picnic

Blogger is back! Hopefully without further incident! My twitter feed was bursting with bloggers who just couldn't go two days without expressing themselves, myself included...my goodness, it's nice to be back on the blogosphere again. And to precede the fabulous picnic themed Gift Guide post later today, I am bringing you a (should have been posted yesterday) JSQ Lookbook post featuring a preppy purple shirtdress and yellow accessories for some complimentary color love!

1  Wanderlust Sumatra Shirtdress in Ultraviolet Stripe by Madewell
2  F7789 Sunglasses from Forever 21
3  Shady Side Small Karen bag by Kate Spade
4  Exotic Ombre Belt from Banana Republic
5  Tipsy Flats by Kate Spade

To see my other JSQ Lookbook posts, click here! And while you're surfing the web, be a dear and follow me on Bloglovin' too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment