Thursday, October 20, 2011

JSQ Lookbook: A Little Rain Prep

The weather here is awful. And I mean completely terrible.
So Cameron suggest I come up with a "rainy day" outfit for the JSQ Lookbook to prep for this late-October seasonal shift. So while I was pulling options from far and wide across the interweb, I realized by pairing dark denim, herringbone print Hunter boots and a few chunky knits (all pretty classic pieces), the look I was assembling was totally Preppy. Top it off with this red wool trench for a pop of color to pull you out of your doldrums, and you're ready to take on mother nature in comfort and style. Enjoy!

1  Wool Trenchcoat in Red from Victoria's Secret
Perpetual Cashmere Turtleneck in Moss from Anthropologie
3  Hunter 'Regent' Rain Boots from Nordstrom
4 Wood Fashion Umbrella from American Apparel
5  Knit Zigzag Gloves from Gap
6  Skinny Jeans in a dark wash

To check out my other Lookbook posts, click here! And while you're at it, follow me on Bloglovin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment