Thursday, January 26, 2012

Here's Lookin' at Uniqlo...

There is a store, well several actually, in New York City called Uniqlo and in my short tenure here I have fallen hard and fast... I'm told NYC is the only place in the United States that has these Japanese retail stores, and this is yet another reason why I couldn't be happier to call this city home! I would describe the store as sort of a preppy J.Crew-like style, with some hip Asian influences, but with prices more comparable to a Forever 21. So basically nice, affordable, well-made, classic yet trendy clothes! Did anything about that previous sentence not make you want to pack your bags and head East for a visit? I didn't think so. Below are some images from their early Spring 2012 lookbook, so a little taste of what's in stores now. Enjoy!





4 comments:

  1. My husband told me about this brand...he said it's all over the city. I'm dying to get to one of the stores now! I didn't realize the clothes were affordable. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can see the Japanese influence in the shoes and the patterns. I like it! But you know how I much I love J. Crew. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just did a project on branding and used them for an example!
    Annie Oakely

    ReplyDelete