Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cocktail Hour: Emerald Isle

Top o' the mornin' (er...Happy Hour?) to ya! It's St. Patrick's Day, which is a holiday befitting of a great cocktail if I've ever heard of one! I have decided to move my usual Friday Cocktail Hour post to today! I have decided to feature a Creme de Menthe favorite, the Emerald Isle. This martini-esque cocktail is green, minty, and garnished with a four leaf clover, if you have the luck of the Irish...If you can't find one, well then keep searching for the pot of gold at the end of that rainbow...Cheers!

To check out my other Cocktail Hour posts, click here!

Got an idea for a fabulous cocktail you'd like to see featured here? Leave a comment, and you could see your favorite drink as next week's Cocktail Hour post!

3 comments:

  1. I love love love ur blog!

    Found ya thru 20sb :)

    Following ya.

    Hope ul follow me too :)

    www.single-unsingle.blogspot.com

    PS: Anythin with Khalua is fine with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! Totally going to follow your blog.
    Come back soon, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know anything about spirited drinks but I love your style boards for them!

    ReplyDelete