Monday, March 21, 2011

JSQ Lookbook

I feel like I am really going to enjoy these JSQ Lookbook posts. Ever since I made one this afternoon, I have been thinking about what to do next. I decided to put together a look for this Madewell dress that Cate bought on Saturday...this dress is just so beautiful, versatile, and classic. I decided to put together this look for a summery afternoon picnic or some delightful walk tither and thither. Also, I am a sucker for a bangle pushed up on the forearm. What do you think?

1  Fernwood Croquet Dress // Madewell
2  Wayfarer Sunglasses // Ray-Ban
3  Layered Blocks bracelet // Forever 21
4  Patent Leather elastic belt
5  Merona striped tote // Target
6  Air Olivia woven cap toe // Cole Haan

4 comments:

  1. the skinny belt really looks good on it. c'est parfait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it, Cate! And Thanks Bailey! Do they have Madewell stores in South Africa?? They should.

    ReplyDelete