Friday, April 15, 2011

Cocktail Hour: Sloe Gin Fizz

Today's cocktail is a tall glass of fizzy, Friday fun. The Sloe Gin Fizz is a delicious, fruity party cocktail, and I believe it's a favorite of my fellow blogger friend, Chrissy as well. Have a great weekend, and as always, sip responsibly, darlings. Cheers!

Got an idea for a great cocktail recipe? Leave a comment below, and it might be featured here!

To check out my other weekly Cocktail Hour posts, go here!


  1. YUUUUM! this is an awesome drink - if you don't have sloe gin try this..

    2 oz gin
    juice of 1/2 lemons
    1 tsp powdered sugar
    carbonated water

    lets do a date soon!! like this week soon!

  2. I like to visit this nice post. That's give a good idea to make a nice Sloe Gin Fizzer drink. Many people like to take it in different types of event.

    sloe gin

  3. Love this recipe - especially how you included pictures of all of the ingredients. I've included it on my blog post here

    Thanks so much!

    1. Thanks, Pam! You are too sweet. All the drinks on your blog look trés delish! Have a very happy New Year!