Friday, June 24, 2011

Cocktail Hour: Xanté Cucumber Tease

It's the happiest hour of the week! Fifteen minutes till we're off the clock, and mixing up the cocktails. It's been a few weeks since I've felt like celebrating my Friday Cocktail Hour, but I am back in full swing with a refreshing and delicious treat I know you are all going to love. It uses Xante, an all-natural pear penetrated cognac that is miraculously only 35 Calories per serving. Pair it with diet Ginger Ale instead for an even lower calorie cocktail. Now that I've tried this drink, I am completely hooked. And there are a ton of other recipes to try, here! Enjoy your weekend, and as always, drink responsibly. Cheers! 

For more great Cocktail Hour posts, click here!
And if you love cocktail recipes, check out my Swell Sips at Monkey in Los Angeles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment