Friday, June 24, 2011

Summer Soothers

Coming home from my trip to Providence, after being in a 12-passenger van with 10 people for fourteen hours, did nothing to help my lingering cold. In fact, I was bound to pick up a few new germs...It seems like I've ben sick this entire Summer! But either way, the wonderfully sweet Eva from Monkey in Los Angeles has put together a perfect list of Summer Soothers for you all. Pick up any of these items and you'll be sure to cheer up that special sicko in your life! Thanks, Eva!

1  Tea Bouquet gift set from Dean & Deluca
2  Clothbound Penguin Classics from Anthropologie
3  Thayers Slippery Elm Lozanges 
4  Cotton Slippers from Muji
5  Josephine Pyjama set from Toast
6  Illume Spring Eden candle from Anthropologie
7  Honey Pot Gift Set from Terrain
8  Ethopian Striped Throw from Toast

To check out more of Eva's lovely Gift Guides click here. And to see my Friday posts on her blog, click here
And while you're clicking up a storm, be a darling and follow me on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Those pajamas are too cute! And I've been wanting a new pair of too cute pajamas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! They are amazing. Great pick, Eva! And I agree, cute summer PJs are the absolute best thing ever when you're crawling into bed after a long, hot day! Even better if your sheets and pillow are nice and cool...

    I need a nap, and it's only 9:30 in the morning!

    ReplyDelete