Monday, December 14, 2015

#Blogmas Day 14: Holiday Candles from Bath & Body Works

Happy Monday, y'all! Hope you had a great weekend and are ready for more #Blogmas action here on the blog! I've said it before, but the holidays are not the holidays without a 3-wick candle from Bath & Body Works burning in the background. And one of my favorite things to do is pop into the store near Grand Central Station and just stick my face into each and every one of them until I decide which are THE BEST. It's a very scientific process, and part of my own personal catalogue of Christmas traditions. Anyone else? No? Well, that's okay... I've done the embarrassing legwork for you then! Below are my personal top 4 Holiday 3-wick candles. And, as always, pay attention to sales because you can get an amazing deal on these. In fact, as of now (for a limited time only) they are $15.00 marked down from $22.50, so get to shopping!


1  Cinnamon Caramel Swirl Basically a christmas cookie/dessert in the form of a candle. Yum!

2  Mahogany Teakwood This is a totally masculine, woodsy scent that (not gonna lie to you) kind of smells like a sexy man! I told another lady who was sniffing it, and she bought two! Heyyy girl.

3  Vanilla Bean Noel This is a classic. It's just so sweet, creamy, and totally just  warm, and I love burning it in the kitchen.

4  Frosted Cranberry This is also totally an annual classic, and really reminds me of home. It's fresh and fruity, and totally festive.

2 comments: