Sunday, December 6, 2015

#Blogmas Day 6: Holiday Wish List - Clinique

You guys know I love my Clinique. In fact, this list was tricky to put together because I pretty much have it all, or I've certainly tried it all, already... But I'm itching to add the below items to my collection because I haven't found something I love yet from other brands. And when that happens, I know I will always at least like and trust a product from Clinique. They are my home base brand, and I'll keep coming back forever no matter how far into other luxury and drugstore products I venture.

1  Airbrush Concealer 
I am struggling to find the perfect under-eye brightening concealer. In a past life, when my makeup game wasn't quite as strong, I tried to use this concealer as a way to cover spots and blemishes...wrong. But I do have a feeling I will love this under and around the eye area, and to make my brows really pop.

2  Almost Lipstick in Pink Honey
There was a magical time when Clinique sold its Almost Lipstick in tons of amazing shades. Though, it seems to have been discontinued (other than Black Honey which went totally Pinterest-viral a few years ago). Anyway, the formulation is amazing, so creamy and subtle, and it really just enhances your natural lip. I was heartbroken when they nixed my favorite shade, Flirty Honey, but Pink looks pretty similar to me!

3, 4 Chubby Stick Hefty Highlight and Sculpting Contour
I tend to run dry so, for me, cream contouring is a better bet than powder to prevent the dreaded cake face. My current cream contouring kit from Color FX is great, but it's only something I can do when I have lots of time to put my face on at home. But my typical makeup routine is something a bit more grab-and-go, so I would looooove to try these.

5  Cheek Pops
My blush game is sorely lacking, to be completely honest. I just went forever without using it because I thought bronzer was enough. Other than the occasional pat of Nars Orgasm on the apples of my cheeks, I am a complete blush newbie. This post could actually just double as makeup fails, come to think of it. But I think these Cheek Pops are adorable, and I'd like to get at least 2 or 3 different shades in the New Year.

6  Long Last Soft Matte Lipsticks
This formulation is beyond amazing. Possibly holy grail, honestly. I have tried TONS of mattes, and loved a few. But this! I received a sample of Matte Crimson, and it has become my new favorite go-to red. It's matte-like in appearance, but never loses the feeling of being an amazingly creamy texture on the lips. I want to stock up on lots more shades, so I have a Long Last Soft Matte lipstick for every occasion. I'm obsessed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment