Tuesday, December 22, 2015

#Blogmas Day 22: Adorable Holiday Illustrations from AnnieWitzDesign

I love sharing the cool, artistic things that people I know are working on! And when it converges with the holiday season and #Blogmas, I love it even more! Anna Horowitz, AnnieWitzDesign on Instagram is a mega talented illustrator and designer I had the pleasure of working with for a few years here in NYC. Her posts and drawings are super clever and always adorable, and you all should absolutely check them out! I cherry picked a few of her recent holiday-themed posts below. I mean, how cute is the Rollin' with the Homies one? Love the nod to everyone's favorite American classic film, Clueless! Hope you enjoy these as much as I do, and please head on over to Instagram and give Anna a follow now. You won't be disappointed!






0 comments:

Post a Comment