Tuesday, December 8, 2015

#Blogmas Day 8: Holiday Wish List - Quay Australia

Not only do I need new glasses, I am also itching for a new pair (or 3) of new sunglasses! And I have been lusting after a bazillion pairs of Quay Australia sunnies since last spring. I think these create such an edgy, trendy eyewear look for an AMAZING value – Most pairs retail for $50 bucks! These are totally statement pieces that would work perfectly year-round and really give your everyday look a polished, chic finish. I'm drooling over the pairs below at the moment. If you could pick one, which would you choose?

1  Girly Talk in Tortoise Shell
2  Delilah in Black with Smoke Lens (currently sold out)
3  Steelcat in Gold with Gradual Gold Lens
4  Isabell in Black Tort/Silver
5  Envy Nude
6  Love Child in Tortoiseshell with Smoke Lens

0 comments:

Post a Comment