Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hey, 4-Eyes!

I've worn glasses since I was in 4th grade, so I have come to terms with the fact that they are an integral part of my life... In fact, I've learned to love them. And here are a few reasons why:

At least to other kids at school..
It wasn't even possible for this woman to be cuter...until she put on a pair of glasses!
Over 75% of adults wear correctional lenses of some kind. 64% wear glasses specifically.
Is any person included in this poster series known for being a wallflower?
Literally, if you're Edith Head, who rocked the most iconic pair of glasses...ever.

Now, that my love for eyewear has been sufficiently covered, I want to take a moment to be completely self-indulgent and show you a few glasses I have my eyes on... They are all from BonLook, which seems to be the best place to find trendy and affordable eyewear online. And this digital try-on feature (albeit slightly creepy) is actually really fun. I'm settled on the Jungle Chic frames, but the color options are tough! What do you think?

1 Jungle Chic Green
Jungle Chic Tortoise
3 Jungle Chic Grey
4 Jungle Chic Midnight Blue

2 comments:

  1. I'm always a fan of grey, but for you, I choose the Tortoise. They bring out your hair color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. in order of preference since i like all of them...
    3, 2, 1, 4

    ReplyDelete