Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I got 99 Followers, but YOU ain't one!

Haha, ignore my cheesy nod to this rap song {not safe for work, btw...} and think long and hard about whether or not YOU would like to become my coveted 100th blog follower! I would love you forever and ever and ever. I would make a L'Amour List featuring YOU. YOU could have the power to make me very, very happy just two short days before my BIRTHDAY! Okay, begging over. But seriously guys...



Editors Note:  Thanks so much to DENISE, my official 100th blog follower! You are one delightful lady! I am excited to feature you in an upcoming L'Amour List! Start thinking about tour 10 favorite things...

5 comments:

  1. I'm a follower! I'm not sure why I don't have a picture but I followed you a few months ago. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allison, Thanks for following! I am not sure why your pic isn't showing up... So strange! I love your blog so much, by the way. I listed you in my sidebar. XO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gaby, Thanks so much! I am excited that I hit the big 100 milestone!

    ReplyDelete