Friday, November 11, 2011

Pinspiration Fashion Challenge

Next week, my coworkers and I are going to spice up our week with a little something I have dubbed the Pinspiration Fashion Challenge. Each day of the week, we need to find an outfit on Pinterest to recreate using clothes from our own wardrobes. I think it will be a fun way to put some extra thought into getting ready, and to take a second look at what we already have in order to find pairings we've never thought of before. I am busy pinning away...and one (or more) of these outfits from the September Pull & Bear Lookbook is definitely going to be inspiring one of my looks during the week... I'm excited! I'm hoping to share a few "best-of" pics here on JSQ so you all can see how it all turned out!



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like such a fun challenge - can't wait to see the results.

    ReplyDelete