Sunday, November 20, 2011

Yeah, I Bought It

I treated myself to this lovely little Coach bag for a number of reasons. I will now list them for you. One of them being the fact that my birthday is coming up in 10 days. Another being the fact that I have been working very hard on the Winter issue of Edible Columbus. A third being the fact that I work very hard ALL YEAR and have never treated myself to something so beautiful that it literally had to be pried from my hands by the sales girl without me wanting to weep... so instead of saying "aur revoir, mon amie"...I said "I'll take it, please and thank you!" Because that's what 26-year-olds who consistently work 70+ hours per week get to do. Right? Right!? I am sounding a little crazy... It's been a very eventful week. More later, darlings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment